Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Uninspired

The title refers to my lack of posts.
I have been feeling a bit uninspired lately and as I once told the Battler-when it isn't fun,don't do it.
I am not saying that it wasn't fun,but I didn't have much to say or (at times) time to do it.
The creative juices are flowing again,but overtime calls at work for the next two days.
I may have time tomorrow or not and the same goes for Sunday,but look things to return to normal early next week.

I will comment on the stuff that I missed (Mainly Browns related) and then be back on track.
Sorry to any of you that actually care what I have to say!,Ha Ha!

Shawn

2 comments:

Wooden U. Lykteneau said...

Perhaps you can tell us Nats fans about the two Pirates that have joined the organization: Trent Jewett, manager at Potomac; Brad Eldred, likely 1B-DH at Syracuse.

Mike said...

We miss the blog for sure Shawn!!! as for Eldred..1 word..EEK!!! I'm sure Shawn will give you the details soon,but good luck with him lol