Saturday, September 16, 2017

Big day and my messup

The plan for this post was going to be the latest TRS boxing ratings before the Golovkin-Alvarez fight tonight, but from the road office, I'm too dumb to remember to bring the materials along with me.
That means that the rating will likely be posted after that fight and my apologies.
For the record, Golovkin was ranked as our top middleweight and Alvarez at number two.

So, with little time and lots of things to do, that won't be happening.
I'm also not sure if I'll have time to do an Ohio State recap, although I'll be watching the game later this week.
Today, I'll be making my second trip to the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention to see some television stars of the past and I'm sure I'll be writing about that sometime next week.
I'm excited to add a few pieces to my various collections as well as getting a few pictures taken as well.

I also will be traveling to Fred Landucci's as Fred is throwing a fight party for tonight's middleweight championship battle, which both of us have long awaited.
Fred is going all out for the event, which includes a shipped in Cootie Brown's Key Lime Pie, which I'm looking forward to almost as much as the fight!

So when you consider that I will have worked all night and with maybe an hour or two nap (If I get very lucky), I'll be a little behind on the Buckeyes.
I don't think I'll be missing much and honestly if I do miss anything unexpected, it's likely to be a negative!

I'll be doing a post on Golovkin-Alvarez for the boxing challenge of course and be talking about the fight Monday night on Fightheads!

I'm pretty pleased of late with the increase of hits over the last month, which is really surprising as readership usually dips a bit over the summer.
Glad things are picking up a bit!!

Lots of posts coming over the week with the convention, boxing, the Browns in Baltimore and ratings!!



No comments: