Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and thank you all for making this either an occasional or a regular stop.

I want to thank my family, friends and readers for all that they have brought to my life.
It's hard to believe that this project is nearing 11 years in length and with few exceptions, one of the longest things that I have ever done.

I'm also thankful for all of you (you all know who you are) that bring so much happiness and friendship to me on different levels.

For all that 2017 has been bad (and in the news etc, there has been a lot of bad) 2017 has been very good for me and perhaps sometime in 2018, I can tell you more about it when things clear up.

Thanks again and have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: