Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Busy,but the catch up begins!

Well,hello!
Nice to see you again.
As you can tell,I've been away-But I'll be posting like crazy over the next few days.

Been hitting the road with several trips to several cities and I'll have stories to tell from all of them.

And there was a little thing that you might have heard about from the NBA as well.
The Cleveland Cavaliers and their title run need to be addressed too and I'll have plenty to write on that as well.

Person of Interest ends tonight and I'll have a podcast or on POI and the Cavaliers coming in the next day or two.

But for now,I wanted to add what I didn't get to post on the boxing challenge from a two bout PBC card in Chicago.
R,L.Malpica and I both finished the night with zero points as we each picked Juan Carlos Payano to retain the WBA featherweight title over Rau'shee Warren by unanimous decision.
Warren won the title via majority decision.

We each picked top light heavyweight contender Andrezj Fonfara to defeat unknown Joe Smith.
Ramon picked a unanimous decision,I had Fonfara stopping Smith in six.
Instead,a candidate for upset of the year occurred as Smith took out Fonfara in just one round and cost Fonfara a likely rematch vs WBC champion Adonis Stevenson....

Plenty of things coming soon,so stay tuned!


No comments: