Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry Christmas-Late

You know what the best Christmas present that I can give is?
No Browns review of what was just an awful game to watch as the Browns lost in Chicago 20-3 to fall to 0-15.
Want to read more? Go here.

Yesterday was a busy day and a hectic one,so not only didn't I have time to review another garbage Browns loss, but not even my traditional Christmas post...

Merry Christmas to all of you of course, but special shoutouts to these people of course...

The lovely Cherie, who is the person responsible for almost all the good in my life.
My terrific children Ryan and Rachel.
My great friends (in alphabetical order) Derreck Chupak, Fred Landucci,Battlin' Bob McKain and Mike Oravec.
Fred drove from Harrisburg to give me my Xmas present- the pictured pennant and keychain from the Furman "Paladins" as he knows my love for "Have Gun Will Travel"
From the Autographing World: Bill Cover, Kendall Morris,"Lefty" Koch, Mike Roseberry and Brad Adams.
My Big Sister that I've never had and always needed in Denise Nicarry
My fellow Buckeye fanatic and likely the person that I "talk" to most over the course of a day-Ian McArdle
Our longest supporter of the blog in Big Don Cain.
Julie Kendall ,who has become a good friend through a goofy chance follow on a little thing called Twitter.
And our Fightheads Ramon Malpica ,who allows me to vent on the "air' every Monday night and Vince Samano, who allows me to look back to the days of my youth and think back when things seemed so important.
If I forgot anyone,I sincerely apologize, I'm a bit punchy after the last few days!

I hope the holidays were good to you all and I plan on another Christmas post later tonight..



No comments: