Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Sometimes

     There are occasions that I'm not sure how long I'll be writing here.

Sometimes, I think, other than talking about boxing or the teams that I try to cover here, that after over fifteen years, I've told all the stories that I can tell about myself and memories from my past.

I look at the last year and it's clear that I've cut back in writing about topics other than the above-mentioned, tributes, and cleaning out the inbox, and while I've always liked writing about varied issues, I've been almost blocked of late.

I don't wish to write about politics as our country is so fractured that I've become weary of even watching the news of late and since the end of my autographing travels, I've taken few trips to see new places to write about.

I've thought about adding an occasional post about some of the television and film projects I've been such a fan of through the years but I'm often unmotivated even to write about those topics.

I just wonder if I have run out of steam on some topics and then I think that this is a dry spell that has happened before and I just need to hang in there.

I'll do just that and hopefully some fresh memories come to mind or maybe even accept that yet another transition in this tiny corner of the cyber-verse is here, as has happened before.

I'm trying to plan some ideas to reenergize, so hopefully, they will develop soon.

 

No comments: