Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Happy Anniversary,Sweet Sixteen!

 Wow.

Sixteen years of doing this on a regular basis.

Think of it this way, if TRS was a real person, it could earn its driver's license today.

I've enjoyed doing what I've done here over those sixteen years through the different stages that have been seen here.

The last five months of my life have taken many things away from me due to the changes in my paying job.

We all have our issues with our job and even in the best situations, there are days that we don't like them very much.

While I'm not currently thrilled with the hours that I am working, the bills still need to be paid, no different than anyone else but the stress has taken away other things, and some of that is the time that I spend here along with watching more closely what I often write about as well.

That has something to do with my decreased output at times at TRS but it's not the entire picture as I've had trouble getting motivated on some topics that I once enjoyed writing about.

However, there are other times that I feel more than excited to spend some time tapping the keyboard with my thoughts along with the same vigor that I've had in the past, so I'm not ready to give up yet.

Thanks to all of my family, friends, and occasional readers for paying attention to what I've thought through these years and I'll try to keep hanging in there for another year!






No comments: