A brief note as I return from a self managed hiatus.
I had a few days off work and decided to enjoy them and do some reflecting.
I have come up with some ideas for posts that should be decent reading as we progress through for a while.
Another note is this-I could occasionally be away for similar stretches in the future.
I have a new personal project that has came to me and I am very excited about.
This could take a long time to do,but I think it will be worth the time when it is complete...
Back later with a few Pirate thoughts,even though I have missed little.
When you split with lowly Washington and drop two home games to the less than strong Diamondbacks,there are few highlights.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohio State rolls past Ball State
Unlike that school up North that won over Western Michigan in the biggest injustice since the 1972 Olympic Gold Medal game in basketball...
-
Some people have just been unlucky in life. It's hard to call Jose Luis Castillo unlucky in his career. After all, Castillo was a t...
-
We return to the Forgotten Superstars universe with an actual "Superstar" by name as our latest entry in the series. The recen...
-
Last year as the ballots for the boxing hall of fame was announced, I wrote about two fighters that deserved induction and had not receive...
No comments:
Post a Comment