Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas and....

Just a few words to hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and I hope it went well.

I got some very nice gifts and I'll write more about how two of them meant so much in two different ways sometime,but I also wanted to point out how as great as it is for some,it isn't that great for all..

Some have suffered losses in their families over the past year,some have family issues and others have few or anyone to spend time with during the holidays.
Try to keep those people in mind and don't be afraid to reach out with a kind word or two.
Money doesn't mean caring ,you cannot buy a terrific family life and not everyone has one of those two things let alone both.

I'll talk more on another day,I hope you all had an enjoyable day and I'll be back with some thoughts tonight on something or other!!!

No comments: