Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

Since today is Thanksgiving Day, I wanted to take a few minutes to thank those of you that take the time to read whatever interests you of what I write here.

Anytime that a writer chooses to write about different things on a site rather than concentrate on one topic, there are going to be items that people are interested in and items that don't grab readers as much.

Lord knows that I have been told that enough over the last twelve years and even as recently as last week as a person involved in advertising asked me if I was interested in "monetizing".
While I am certainly not against making money, I have never wanted to lose control of what I write about unless it's life-changing money.
It wasn't and right off the bat, the suggestions began to stick to boxing or baseball or write less about me immediately, so it was a non-starter.

I'm thankful for the twelve years here and for those of you that have read regularly at whatever time that you joined this small project, your time spent here means the world to me.
I have a wonderful wife, two terrific children, and my friends that range from people that I speak with every day/ hear from every day on social media to those I don't hear from as often- I am very grateful for all of you.

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday because no matter what you believe spiritually we all can be thankful for the good things in our lives.
Thanks for reading and stopping by- I appreciate everyone for doing so.


No comments: