Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Comeback starts today,but don't call it a comeback!


After another week of thinking things over on the future of this blog,I have decided to keep things as they are for now,try to make the extra time to keep up and put this back where it should be.

I am giving thought to two separate blogs,but I want to get past the Devils season first before that becomes a consideration.
If that becomes the case,there will be a Pirates/baseball blog and the other blog will be devoted to the Devils,football and the other issues that I occasionally mull over.
No final decision on that yet though.

I am going to slowly try to catch up on things over the next two days.
Those will include the Seahawks trading Julian Peterson,the Browns additions from New York,the Donte' Stallworth affair and of course Marty Brodeur's breaking of the all time win record,along with looking back at the week for the Devils.

So hang in there,progress is beginning to be made.
Until then,here is the only rap song that I have ever liked,maybe it's because of the boxing theme!?

Don't call it a comeback!


Photo Credit
Hearns:Ring Magazine

No comments: