Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cleaning out the Inbox


I figured something would suffer during my work run and sure enough,it was the blog.
I'll do my best to keep things up from here on out,but no promises until next week.

The Hagerstown Suns are adding to their services with a have a catch promotion coming soon and on occasion opening the gates early so fans can watch batting practice.
I talked to a source in the Suns management,who told me about the ideas and both sound ,well sound.
I especially like watching BP as that helps with signatures and it could add something that misses out at the Muni,anticipation of the game.
Good idea for the Suns,who will also have Nationals pitcher Scott Olson pitching on rehab on Saturday against the Rome Braves....

I have some assorted Pirates news,but I'll try to save that for tomorrow's (possible) post as the Pirates host Houston tomorrow night to kick off the second half.

Terry Pluto takes a look at LeBron James and his slap in the face to the Cavaliers as well as Ohio.
As more and more comes out,it has become quite apparent that James deceived the Cavaliers for close to a week as he was telling other free agents to hang tight (Mike Miller for one) that he was going to Miami.

The Browns signed former Seahawks wideout Bobby Engram as a free agent.
Not sure what Engram has left in the tank,but if he can play at past levels,he could be a nice pickup on the field and off the field as well..

Anything better at passing a work morning than live golf?
Watching live at four in the morning makes things go quickly and I love watching major tournament golf anyway,especially killing work time!

If there were a good time to miss blogging,this appears to be it as that about covers the non-Bucco stuff.
Back tomorrow and thanks to all the Facebook friends for all the birthday wishes!!!

No comments: