Sunday, May 19, 2013

A guest note on Anthony Rendon

A short guest column from my friend Jason in Binghamton on Nationals prospect Anthony Rendon.
Jason's dad (hilarious by the way) specifically asked to have this in the blog and we are happy to accommodate his request.

Keep in mind that all guest columns are the opinions of the guest authors and not always the opinions of TRS....

 "Let me tell you about Anthony Rendon in Binghamton this week. Thursday he signed one of two for me and got my other card signed one of my friends got it for me. Didn't go Friday,but far as I know from graphers did not pick up a pen, Saturday was a rainout was there when they got to the bus, his words were "not today,: guys" Sunday doubleheader first game- didn't come over warming up. Second game didn't stretch. After the game my father asked him to sign, he said "have to get to the bus". my father told him,if you were that important they wait for you and he said " you must be a piece of work."

Thanks Jason for the column and thank Dad too. I hope to see you guys sometime this season....

No comments: