Wednesday, July 15, 2015

47

47 today.
Hard to believe that I've made it this far,but here I am.

Instead of going back over the last year or going over what I hope to do over the next year,let's thank the people most important to me.

Of course,I have to start with my wonderful wife,Cherie.
Everyone likes to say the best this and the best that on wives,but the difference between what people say and this is that I'm right.
Everyone that meets my wife is struck by her calm and goodness and most of all being able to put up with me.
That is more than anyone needs to endure!

Thanks to my children Ryan and Rachel for both being terrific adults.
I am very proud of you both.

I have friends from the non-graphing world,the graphing world and friends that I have made online that I have been fortunate to have.
I'm not going to name all of you,but you are all appreciated.
Some of you,I talk to almost everyday.
Others a handful of times a month and others less than that/.
I need to do a better job in staying in contact with some of you!

The family outside of Virginia Avenue continues to be a work in progress,but improves,so I'm pretty thankful that at least things aren't crazy for now.

I never thought I'd be where I'm at today.
I'm always fighting something or dealing with something,but I'm sure almost everyone feels that way.
Occasionally,you have to stop and say things are pretty good and "accentuate the positive",.
Most days,I feel like that's selling out,but it's OK on occasion to say I have a pretty good life.

Which I do.
Thanks to all of you that make it possible,,,,,


No comments: