I hate it.
That seems simplistic,but I truly do and I hate it the more that I age.
I hate the shoveling,hate being stuck at work in inclement weather and I hate driving in it.
But what do I hate more than anything?
People that aren't forced to travel in it on social media with stuff like this-Bring it on!!!
Sure,I could say bring it on too,IF I had the luxury of being at a job that canceled the day with three flakes or didn't have to travel to my job.
I could even understand kids not wanting to go to school,but even then-nope.
I'm sure that if I ever move from here-it'll be south not north because I hate cold and winter weather that much.
I'm sure this sounds bitter or whiny,but this is definitely a pet peeve of mine and I just needed to vent! Ha Ha!
There is one thing good about being stuck at work-I'll have time to write and do the podcast,so might have some extra stuff over the impending snowstorm weekend....
Thursday, January 21, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohio State rolls past Ball State
Unlike that school up North that won over Western Michigan in the biggest injustice since the 1972 Olympic Gold Medal game in basketball...
-
Some people have just been unlucky in life. It's hard to call Jose Luis Castillo unlucky in his career. After all, Castillo was a t...
-
We return to the Forgotten Superstars universe with an actual "Superstar" by name as our latest entry in the series. The recen...
-
Last year as the ballots for the boxing hall of fame was announced, I wrote about two fighters that deserved induction and had not receive...

No comments:
Post a Comment