Thursday, January 21, 2016

Snow

I hate it.
That seems simplistic,but I truly do and I hate it the more that I age.

I hate the shoveling,hate being stuck at work in inclement weather and I hate driving in it.
But what do I hate more than anything?

People that aren't forced to travel in it on social media with stuff like this-Bring it on!!!

Sure,I could say bring it on too,IF I had the luxury of being at a job that canceled the day with three flakes or didn't have to travel to my job.
I could even understand kids not wanting to go to school,but even then-nope.

I'm sure that if I ever move from here-it'll be south not north because I hate cold and winter weather that much.

I'm sure this sounds bitter or whiny,but this is definitely a pet peeve of mine and I just needed to vent! Ha Ha!

There is one thing good about being stuck at work-I'll have time to write and do the podcast,so might have some extra stuff over the impending snowstorm weekend....




No comments: