Sunday, March 13, 2016

On the signing front

We finish up the 2015 season with thanks to three traders that have become friends of mine.

Thanks to Corey White all that he does in the Southern League for me.
Corey was able to get so many for the top 100 sets that I've already put away,but his work is so much appreciated!
Not counting those-here are some standouts from Corey's year for me.
Baseball America pitcher of the year Blake Snell,Daniel Robertson,Johnny Field,Edgar Diaz.
Billy McKinney (who I just missed in Frederick when he was with Myrtle Beach),Kyle Schwarber,Albert Almora,Orlando Arcia,Cubs catcher Miguel Montero when he did a rehab assignment,Jose Berrios,Adam Walker,Jorge Polanco and too many others to mention along with a Tennessee Smokies team set...

Tom O'brien helps me in Bowie with odds and ends that for scheduling quirks that I might not get in the Eastern League and the occasional big league cards,
Tom has gotten me guys for my 1988 and 1990 Score sets that have been already put away and a Bowie BaySox team set.
Tom also got a card signed that had traveled with me for years in Melky Mesa's 2012 Eastern League All-Star card.
Tom helped me with prospects J.P.Crawford,Tyler Wade (on a pack pulled Silver Ice),Dylan Bundy,Dariel Alvarez and more!

My newest trader and friend is Craig Lindgren of Utah,Craig helps with the Pacific Coast League and Pioneer League.
Craig did the Ogden Raptors team set,added some guys from the Pioneer League All-Star set,some score additions and all-time favorite Cory Snyder on a BYU card among others...

Thanks to all of my friends and traders and I'm looking forward to 2016!!!

No comments: