Thursday, April 14, 2016

Big News and Big Plans

Just a few quick notes on some upcoming news for the blog/podcast and a little promotional note as well.

We start with my appearance with Ramon Malpica on his Prizefighter Podcast.
I love doing Ramon's show as it gives me time to offer opinions on the fight game without the constraints of being the host.
Ramon having me on his show,I've noted in the past,was the impetus for the beginnings of our podcast,so give it a listen and see what you think!

I'm also looking forward to our newest feature for the podcast that I'm hoping will start on Sunday as a weekly feature (usually) will be named "Chasing Cardboard".
Brad Adams will be a regular on the show and we will have other people on the show during the baseball season.
The plans for the show will be to tell stories from the autograph chasing game,who's signing and who's not with other items from the trail.
I'm excited about it and I hope you'll make it a regular part of your week,,,

I also wanted to add another stop on this year's ballpark tour as another new park might be stamped on my ballpark passport as Fred and Michael Landucci have graciously invited me to add the home of the West Virginia Power in July as the Power takes on the Augusta Greenjackets.
Augusta does not visit Hagerstown this year (the only SAL team not to do so),so this trip not only adds a ballpark,it gives me a chance hit a team loaded with prospects including first round pitcher Phil Bickford,assuming Bickford lasts that long before being promoted.
I'm looking forward to that!

I'm in the middle of a brutal 72 hour stretch complete with trainings and meetings,so if my head is clear enough,I plan on either a blog or podcast on the recent passings of country music legend Merle Haggard and pro wrestling star Blackjack Mulligan.....



No comments: