Monday, July 2, 2018

So, What's New?

Long time, huh?
Eight days since last hearing from me?
Could you live with yourself?
Did you survive?

Well, I have plenty of topics to write about, but first, let me explain why I was off for far longer than usual.

First, I had a trip to the doctor and even though I'm fine (She actually said she's amazed at my health!) that's always something that makes me reticent and somewhat anxious-both pre and post-visit.

That was followed by the craziness of the circus-like environment at Frederick for Cuban prospect Luis Robert and the Winston-Salem Dash and work too.
Plus my laptop went down and needed to be repaired, so add that to the reasons it has been a while in writing.

However, it got better as Derreck Chupak and I made an Ohio trip together and I'll be writing about that as the week goes along.
It was a great trip and hopefully, you'll enjoy the recap.
There is plenty of other news and notes and I've heard something about a player going west in the NBA-I'll try to have some thoughts on that later tonight.

It's nice to be back and I hope you will enjoy the upcoming posts as I catch up on things.

No comments: