Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Whirlwind

It's been a whirlwind of a few days for me and I'll try to get caught up over the next day or two.

My friends know that I turned 50 on Sunday, but my wonderful friends and family surprised me with a wonderful birthday party.
Almost everyone in the area that is important to me was able to make it and I had a great time.

It's hard to put into words what that meant to me and I tried to thank everyone on Facebook, but one always seems to miss a few people that are important enough to mention.

In any event, I'll be writing a decent amount over the next few days.
I have to finish the boxing ratings, I want to talk about my party and turning 50, I also have something in mind about an anniversary that I haven't had time to write about as well.

It was a busy three day weekend for me, but one that was as fulfilling as I've had in a while;
I'll be writing quite a bit over the next few days- stay tuned..

No comments: