I'm still not up to writing full columns yet, but I had this edition of the PPM and the Boxing Challenge that will go up later today almost completely finished, so it didn't take a lot of work to post these.
I want to try to get back to normal sometime this weekend if I can.
I'm predicting all bowl games through next Friday (12-27) and then I will add the remaining bowl games on the following PPM.
Last Week: 12-2
Overall: 141-54
Bowls
Bahamas Bowl
Buffalo over Charlotte 30-21
Frisco Bowl
Utah State over Kent State 40-21
New Mexico Bowl
San Diego State over Central Michigan 27-24
Mortgage Cure Bowl
Georgia Southern over Liberty 35-33
Boca Raton Bowl
SMU over Florida Atlantic 45-32
Camellia Bowl
Arkansas State over Florida International 34-28
Las Vegas Bowl
Boise State over Washington 29-28
New Orleans Bowl
Appalachian State over UAB 27-17
Bad Boy Mowers Bowl (I just laughed out loud typing this)
Central Florida over Marshall 34-24
Hawaii Bowl
BYU over Hawaii 28-21
Independence Bowl
Louisiana Tech over Miami FL 40-36
Quick Lane Bowl
Pittsburgh over Eastern Michigan 35-14
Military Bowl
Temple over North Carolina 24-21
Pinstripe Bowl
Wake Forest over Michigan State 23-21
Texas Bowl
Oklahoma State over Texas A&M 45-38
Holiday Bowl
USC over Iowa 26-23
Cheez-It Bowl
Washington State over Air Force 34-28
Pro
Ravens over Browns 35-14
Saints over Titans 34-21
Games of the Week
Patriots over Bills 28-17
Cowboys over Eagles 27-24
Packers over Vikings 28-24
Friday, December 20, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohio State rolls past Ball State
Unlike that school up North that won over Western Michigan in the biggest injustice since the 1972 Olympic Gold Medal game in basketball...
-
Some people have just been unlucky in life. It's hard to call Jose Luis Castillo unlucky in his career. After all, Castillo was a t...
-
We return to the Forgotten Superstars universe with an actual "Superstar" by name as our latest entry in the series. The recen...
-
Last year as the ballots for the boxing hall of fame was announced, I wrote about two fighters that deserved induction and had not receive...

No comments:
Post a Comment