Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Happy 15th Anniversary

   15 years.

One more year and our little hole-in-the-wall blog would be of age to drive a car!

TRS has undergone many changes through the years from sports, teams, and stories that I write about and things do ebb and flow.

Of late, I've been doing more cleaning of the inboxes and features that take a little longer for me to write, and since I've been writing (and caring) so much less about baseball, it has been easier to do those types of features.

I've always written that except for my job and the somewhat infamous boxing notebooks that TRS has been the longest that I have stuck with something in my entire life.

I try to not write unless I either have something worth commenting about or something that strikes me that I want to write about like a feature that helps to keep things fun.

I will admit as I age and begin to run out of past memories that I want to write about that things have gotten a little harder over the last few years than when I started but I still have plenty of topics that I can write about.

It's hard to believe that I have done this for so long and thanks to all of you for reading.

Family, friends, and friends that became friends from discovering TRS- I thank all of you for the times that you have read TRS and hopefully I've made it semi-entertaining...


No comments: