Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Admission time

Just a quickie as I'll be on later this evening from the road office with a look back at the Pirates opening day defeat against the Cubs.
I took my one day off in stride as I had plenty of things to get finished and watching both the Pirates and Giants games without going to bed,took its toll.

That is why I have this admission-I slept through most of the Devils 3-1 loss to the Islanders.
Sorry,but you can always call a cop :)
From what Rachel tells me,I missed little as I did see the two first period Islander goals.
Alexei Ponikarovsky scored the New Jersey goal (4).
The Devils are in Boston Thursday.

Still was a great day as I continue to teach Rachel about baseball as we watched the Giants-Dodgers game together.
She's learning,as she said as she sat in her Tim Lincecum t-shirt "It's not hockey,but it's not bad".

Thanks to my dad for trying to make me Mustard Eggs and dropping them off for me.
I found a recipe Friday night for them and posted on Facebook about them.
Sure enough,my dad and the lovely Cherie made them for me!
Dad's were very good and I'll trying Cherie's soon!
Thanks to both of you!


I do have lots to do over the next few days,so stay tuned as I have the Browns trading Colt McCoy, regular coverage,my Altoona trip,tonight's meet the team with the Hagerstown Suns ,some signing front to post before the real work begins and perhaps a little more...

No comments: