Saturday, December 19, 2015

PPM and Boxing Challenge?

A special edition of the PPM that combines last week's missing 2 NFL picks,this week's and a quick look at the boxing challenge from Manchester England.

Last Week,I had these saved,but not posted as I picked the Browns to beat the 49ers,but had the Saints losing to Tampa and they won.
So...That puts last week at 1-1,the previous week was a 10-1 in the college championship week.
Current record stands at 88-38.

I will do another Bowl PPM later this week with the teams we follow that have their bowl games next week!

But for tomorrow,3 NFL games

Seahawks over Browns 36-13
Saints over Lions 28-27

Game of the Week
Steelers over Broncos 24-17

The boxing challenge started early with R.L.Malpica earning two points to my one to cut the lead to 153-146 after two fights from Manchester England.
The main event saw Billy Joe Saunders lift the WBO middleweight title from Andy Lee via majority decision.
Saunders dominated the early part of the fight and almost stopped Lee in the third as he dropped Lee twice in the round.
Lee swept the late rounds and in rounds,I scored the bout even at six-six,but the knockdowns swung my card to Saunders at 114-112 and meant the difference between a Saunders win and a draw on the official cards.
Both R.L and I picked Lee for no points,but R.L. grabbed two points to my one as Liam Smith retained his WBO Jr.Middleweight title with a unanimous decision over Jimmy Kelly.
That bout was untelevised,so no scorecard from me...

Four posts from me today! Might be a record,but I still have lots of catching up to do!
HBO boxing tonight,Browns tomorrow and I still have to write about being in Cleveland and why!
Stay tuned!!!


No comments: