Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Short snippets

I missed much of the Cleveland Cavaliers game four victory in Indiana by a 104-100 nod.
Traveling (posts to come later this week) can do that to you sometimes.
LeBron James led the Cavaliers with 32 points and Kyle Korver added 18 with several three-pointers in a win that tied the series at two and swung homer court back to Cleveland.

I haven't been active because I've been on the road, but I'll have some road stories over the next week from Winston-Salem, Kannapolis, Tennessee and a very rainy Asheville, but I'm not sure if I get to them right away with the Cavaliers series and the Browns draft where the Browns are rumored to be interested in Sam Darnold ( All In!), Josh Allen (Concerned, but could be a huge star or bust) or Baker Mayfield (I cancel Sunday Ticket and decide to reduce my interest in NFL football).

In addition to those newsworthy events and stories, the inbox is as filled as it as it has ever been with tons of interesting things and several passings ranging from former WFL star James McAllister to wrestling managers Johnny Valiant and Number One Paul Jones.

Hopefully, lots of good stuff coming soon-WHEN I have time to write them!
See you soon!

No comments: