Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Busy, Busy, Busy,

Sometimes when you get crazy busy, you almost feel stripped down to the bone or in the picture to your left, metal.

Still, with working as much I have been, adding in the upcoming holidays, one and possibly two quick trips in the next few weeks, the beginning of the Christmas shopping season and now a new venture that I'll be writing more about as time goes by and whew, the time can be short/

It seems like I have more to write when I am at work than when I am at home!
Still, I have things to come and still have two future columns that are partially completed that I need to finish up when I have a chance as well.

I think once I make the announcement of what I am into now, it'll be an interesting look at something I've never written about before. I just want to make sure that I receive some permissions within reasons and if I don't have those, I"ll still write, just have to make some adjustments.

I'll be back later tonight with an early PPM with all of the Thanksgiving games causing an early week.

No comments: