It's college football championship week and as usual, I pick all of those title games.
I am posting this after the Saints-Cowboys game where I pick in all honesty!
Last Week; 8-3
Overall: 103-21-1-
College
MAC
Buffalo over Northern Illinois 24-14
PAC 12
Washington over Utah 28-21
Big 12
Oklahoma over Texas 45-37
Sun Belt
Appalachian State over Louisiana-Lafayette 30-20
Conference USA
Middle Tennessee State over UAB 24-17
American
Central Florida over Memphis 38-28
SEC
Alabama over Georgia 35-21
Mountain West
Boise State over Fresno State 27-21
ACC
Clemson over Pitt 45-14
Big 10
Ohio State over Northwestern 35-20
Pro
Saints over Cowboys 24-17
Texans over Browns 28-17
Game of the Week
Steelers over Chargers 28-25
Friday, November 30, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohio State rolls past Ball State
Unlike that school up North that won over Western Michigan in the biggest injustice since the 1972 Olympic Gold Medal game in basketball...
-
Some people have just been unlucky in life. It's hard to call Jose Luis Castillo unlucky in his career. After all, Castillo was a t...
-
We return to the Forgotten Superstars universe with an actual "Superstar" by name as our latest entry in the series. The recen...
-
Last year as the ballots for the boxing hall of fame was announced, I wrote about two fighters that deserved induction and had not receive...

No comments:
Post a Comment