Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quick catch up work


Look for a couple of posts over the next few days as I have plenty to say about some varied topics,but for now I just want to catch up on some small stuff and then move on.

I missed the Devils 2-0 loss to the worst team in hockey Sunday night,but from what I have read,it was simply awful.
Edmonton's win added to the recent doldrums in New Jersey and I cannot seem to figure out why,although missing games isn't helping me much.
However,a quick perusal of the Devils schedule shows that I should see the remainder of the season with the exception of the 3-15 game against the Bruins on Versus.
Until the second round of the playoffs comes up,IF the Devils make it that far.
At that time,Directv and myself will have a less than friendly conversation that they were told was coming back in September if this still was an issue at playoff time..

A few signings through the mail from Lowell Devils Tim Sestito,Patrick Davis,Brad Snetsinger and Ben Walter along with the man who smacked the shot heard round the world in Bobby Thomson.

A new link on the links list promotes Dick Allen for the Hall of Fame.
Allen was the first ever player in our Forgotten Superstars series.

Just realized that I didn't do either of my awards for minor league baseball or a shadow draft either for 2009.
Better late than never and I will be working on those soon.
Look for those,the Browns pickups in the beginning of the movement period,a look at whether Andrew McCutchen needs an extension and hopefully a look at two things that have nothing to do with sports!

Photo Credit-AP

No comments: