Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Another set of lists!

Time for another set of lists.The lovely Cherie hates these,so I only do them sparingly

Top current TV shows that I watch ASAP
1) Justified-FX
2) Person of Interest-CBS
3) The Americans-FX
4) Eastbound and Down-HBO
5) Revolution-NBC

Top 5 characters on TV today
1) Boyd Crowder-Justified
2) John Reese-Person of Interest
3) Kenny Powers-Eastbound and Down
4) Raylan Givens-Justified
5) Sebastian Monroe-Revolution

My Go to DVD list on sick days
Drama
1) Wild Wild West
2) Quantum Leap
3) Star Trek-Deep Space Nine
4) Have Gun Will Travel
5) Justified

Comedy
1) Newsradio
2) Corner Gas
3) The Office
4) Odd Couple
5) ALF

Top 5 Silly things that I'd like but would never buy/afford
1) Oakley Sunglasses
2) Stetson Cowboy Hat
3) Pinball Machine
4) 100 gallon Plus Salt Water Fish Aquarium
5) Sandy Koufax rookie card

Top 5 states that I'd like to visit that I have never visited
1) Texas
2) Arizona
3) Washington
4) Oregon
5) Minnesota

Top 5 things to drink
1) 7up 10
2) 7up
3) Diet 7up
4) Dasani Water
5) Sundrop

That killed a post didn't it?


No comments: