Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Boxing Challenge-

The boxing challenge with me taking on my boxing buddy R.L.Malpica with the Showtime PPV card tonight.
Keep in mind,that I will be at the road office,so I will likely miss this card,but that doesn't change the picks for the card that will be made.
So unless I get very "lucky' (Wink Wink) I will not have my scorecards for these fights tomorrow.


Jr.Middleweights.12 rds
Saul"Canelo" Alvarez vs Alfredo Angulo

TRS: Alvarez KO 10
BU: Alvarez KO 9

WBC Jr.Featherweight title.12 rds
Leo Santa Cruz vs Christian Mijares

TRS: Santa Cruz KO 11
BU; Santa Cruz unanimous decision

IBF Jr.Middleweight title.12 rds
Carlos Molina vs Jermall Charlo

TRS: Molina split decision
BU: Charlo unanimous decision

Lightweights.10 rds
Jorge Linares vs Nihito Arakawa

TRS: Arakawa KO 11
BU: Linares split decision

No comments: