Friday, April 25, 2014

Dead time

I have had some problems accessing from work over the last two nights,so this is a little shorter than I usually would type.

I wanted to take a little bit of time to look at some upcoming events here on the blog.

The big amount of work is for the Browns and the upcoming draft.
I have plans for a post on the needs,one on the targeted players that I'd like to land (the Browns have never drafted a TRS hopeful on one of these) and I have a surprise interview in the works that if it works out,will be a nice addition.

I also have some signing front action from the first month and a return to the forgotten superstar universe planned and I also want to take a look at baseball and the players that I've liked from watching games this season.

I'm sure there are some other items that will pop up soon and I'll want to write about as well..

The connection has went out several times since I started this,so I'm going to wrap up.
Will try to return later!

No comments: