Saturday, June 21, 2014

Boxing Challenge

The Boxing Challenge continues this week after a one week hiatus (caused due to me forgetting to ask before my trip) with a three bout card on Showtime.

This card features the toughest fight for me to pick all season thus far and I broke down every possibility to select a winner.
Even then,it came right down to the wire to pick the Vasyl Lomachenko-Gary Russell winner.
It's strange that the guy with two fights has the better resume' than the fighter with over twenty!

Selections

Vacant WBO Featherweight title 12 rds
Vasyl Lomachenko vs Gary Russell
Both: Lomachenko Unanimous decision

Welterweights.12 rds
Robert Guerrero vs Yoshihiro Kamegai
R.L: Guerrero KO 5
TRS:Guerrero KO 8

Welterweights.12 rds
Devon Alexander vs Jesus Soto-Karass
Both;Alexander unanimous decision

You don't know how many times I went back and forth on Lomachenko vs Russell and I'm really looking forward to seeing it tomorrow morning after my work day concludes!

May be back later with the trip's wrapup-Father's Day at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

No comments: