Thursday, February 19, 2015

Freezing,looking to spring and a few thoughts

Another ice blaster of a day with a looming worse tomorrow,so thinking of spring....

Pitchers and catchers reported yesterday,so the ray of warmth is beginning to look closer-even if it doesn't feel like it.
The baseball season cannot come soon enough for me and tonight,it looks like the first trip of the season has been planned even if it is not the first on the calendar.

Looks like a Friday/Saturday trip that will allow me to knock off a new ballpark in Erie Pa along with a return to Akron-this time for the Pedro Cerrano (of Major League fame) bobblehead.
Maybe I can get some of my relatives to come up to Akron and see me for that day????


If I am able to get to Erie,that trims my Pennsylvania ballparks needs to just Scranton and Philadelphia to cover all the the stadiums in that state.
My Ohio needs also is at three,but doesn't look like any of them will get added this year.
Those parks are in Cincinnati,Dayton and Toledo.

Also in the middle of fantasy season as I plan for my "big" league that includes minor leaguers.
I also am playing in a National League only league (need two teams,so let me know and you might get a team) and will be playing on a new website that I was invited on for the LPGA,so the fantasy world is heating up after a dull winter.
Two years in a row without a hockey or hoops league can make winter a less than fun time....

My audio equipment finally arrived-no thanks to the USPS,who claimed they delivered it on Sunday.
Being that I was home all day and Ed didn't bark (he hates people that come to the door),I think it was misdelivered.
Amazon made it right though and got it right to me via one day shipping!
Via UPS that is!
I've got the recording part down,just need to learn to shift to the PC and then upload it.
It's a learning process for sure!

I also have an interview lined up for us as soon I can smooth the bugs out on this....

Suppose that's all for now.
I think I'll be working on a signing front tonight to try lower that pile some more before the season!

No comments: