The boxing challenge gets a weekend with nice matchups with none of them on American TV.
Three title fights or title eliminators from Russia is paced by a fight that I am very excited to see as WBA and IBF Cruiserweight champ Denis Lebedev defends against top contender Murat Gassiev.
This should be a great fight and I hope to see it on YouTube!!
WBO Middleweight champ Billy Jo Saunders returns to action for his first title defense since winning it from Andy Lee a year ago vs Artur Akavov in Scotland.
I've never seen Akakov,but it says a lot considering Saunders aversion to top competition,I'm not expecting much.
WBA/IBF Cruiserweight titles.12 rds
Denis Lebedev vs Murat Gassiev
R.L;Gassiev Unanimous Decision
TRS:Gassiev KO 10
IBF Jr.Welterweight title.12 rds
Eduardo Troyanovsky vs Julius Indongo
R.L;Troyanovsky Unanimous Decision
TRS:Troyanvsky KO 7
Lightweights.12 rds
Richard Commey vs Denis Shafikov
Both:Commey Unanimous Decision
WBO Middleweight title.12 rds
Billy Jo Saunders vs Artur Akavov
Both:Saunders Unanimous Decision
The challenge stands at 133-109
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohio State rolls past Ball State
Unlike that school up North that won over Western Michigan in the biggest injustice since the 1972 Olympic Gold Medal game in basketball...
-
Some people have just been unlucky in life. It's hard to call Jose Luis Castillo unlucky in his career. After all, Castillo was a t...
-
We return to the Forgotten Superstars universe with an actual "Superstar" by name as our latest entry in the series. The recen...
-
Last year as the ballots for the boxing hall of fame was announced, I wrote about two fighters that deserved induction and had not receive...

No comments:
Post a Comment