Saturday, April 1, 2023

Not an April Fool- Promise

   I promise this isn't an April Fool's joke, but I wanted to write that I'm not sure how much I will be able to write soon.

A schedule change at work will eliminate some time for writing and the same change could take away at least some of my time for watching some of the teams that I follow.

The timing is especially bad with both the Cavaliers and Devils heading for the postseason but this is beyond my current control and not by my choice or even my employer's.

Trust me, I'm far from happy but I'm hoping that this will be a temporary issue until other shifts open up for me, and I'm making the best that I can out of what isn't a great group of options.

I'm sure I will have time on my off days and the feature-based posts should not be affected but the same-day articles on boxing and the other teams could be slower, especially for topics that take place on a Friday or Saturday evening.

I'll likely do a boxing challenge recap, it just may be on Sunday night or even Monday, while the other events may either have a quick mention or even be skipped entirely, if I think there isn't much to add if too much time goes by.

I'm disappointed by much of this, mainly as I was just feeling a bit more motivated to write more often.

Fingers crossed that this doesn't last until the fall...


 

No comments: