Friday, February 8, 2008

Erik Arnesen Interview-Part 4

Here is the final installment of the Erik Arnesen interview.
Thanks again to Erik for doing it.

RS:What do you do in the off-season,do you have a job or full time training for the season?

EA:I spend a large amount of time training in the offseason. However, I do have an offseason job as an assistant office engineer and I also work in a baseball clinic.

RS:How much time do you spend throwing in the off season?

EA:I start throwing in January after the season.

RS:Have you ever met Randy Tomlin,who would be your pitching coach at Potomac?

EA: I have met him

RS:What do you like to do in your spare time,hobbies etc?

EA: I like to spend my free time with my wife , family, and friends. I like to play games, watch movies, and play video games.

RS:What is your top memory of last year at Hagerstown?

EA:When I look back at the year my favorite part about it is how much I learned.

RS:What was the nicest ballpark that you played in the SAL?

EA:I think my favorite SAL ballpark we played at was Lakewood.

RS:What was your least favorite SAL park?

EA:I am not sure if I had a least favorite. I really enjoyed every ballpark we went to.

Bullpen Notes

The Devils battle the Ducks tonight in Scott Niedermayer's first visit to Jersey since leaving the team for Anaheim.
IF I have time,I may be back later with some thoughts on this.

Sean Burnett did clear waivers and was returned to the Pirates as a non-roster player.
Burnett will likely return to AAA Indianapolis.

No comments: