Here is the final installment of the Erik Arnesen interview.
Thanks again to Erik for doing it.
RS:What do you do in the off-season,do you have a job or full time training for the season?
EA:I spend a large amount of time training in the offseason. However, I do have an offseason job as an assistant office engineer and I also work in a baseball clinic.
RS:How much time do you spend throwing in the off season?
EA:I start throwing in January after the season.
RS:Have you ever met Randy Tomlin,who would be your pitching coach at Potomac?
EA: I have met him
RS:What do you like to do in your spare time,hobbies etc?
EA: I like to spend my free time with my wife , family, and friends. I like to play games, watch movies, and play video games.
RS:What is your top memory of last year at Hagerstown?
EA:When I look back at the year my favorite part about it is how much I learned.
RS:What was the nicest ballpark that you played in the SAL?
EA:I think my favorite SAL ballpark we played at was Lakewood.
RS:What was your least favorite SAL park?
EA:I am not sure if I had a least favorite. I really enjoyed every ballpark we went to.
Bullpen Notes
The Devils battle the Ducks tonight in Scott Niedermayer's first visit to Jersey since leaving the team for Anaheim.
IF I have time,I may be back later with some thoughts on this.
Sean Burnett did clear waivers and was returned to the Pirates as a non-roster player.
Burnett will likely return to AAA Indianapolis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohio State rolls past Ball State
Unlike that school up North that won over Western Michigan in the biggest injustice since the 1972 Olympic Gold Medal game in basketball...
-
Some people have just been unlucky in life. It's hard to call Jose Luis Castillo unlucky in his career. After all, Castillo was a t...
-
We return to the Forgotten Superstars universe with an actual "Superstar" by name as our latest entry in the series. The recen...
-
Last year as the ballots for the boxing hall of fame was announced, I wrote about two fighters that deserved induction and had not receive...
No comments:
Post a Comment