Monday, June 6, 2011

General Announcement

I need to make a general housecleaning announcement-I will have one day off during the rest of this month and that will likely affect things here.
Some days,I will have more time than others and I want to stay updated as much as I can.
I am looking into the long awaited portable PC purchase,I just need to see if I can scarf a free signal at work-IF that is the case,things not only should be the same here-they should improve!

If things slow down,the most likely effect will be in game coverage,which might be slowed.
I hope to get a post up shortly for tonight's MLB draft and post tomorrow on the Pirates and Indians selections.
In order to save time and be able to sleep before tonight's Hagerstown-Greensboro game,I'll keep the post to the draft and stay away from the more time consuming Phillies series for the most part...

Thanks for understanding!

No comments: