Saturday, October 1, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

A long week is close to ending and I hope to have time to devote to getting back to regular posting.
Work on the house has caused chaos as far as time goes,along with other personal issues and the always popular work,so things are getting back to normal.

First off,a Happy Birthday to one of the two special ladies that take care of me everyday.
Rachel turns 15 tomorrow and I wanted to note that before tomorrow,as things can get busy on football Sundays.
Thanks for being the most wonderful daughter that I could ask for and being such a unique and special individual!

Honestly,I have not always been motivated over the past month as I just have not felt like following things as closely as I normally would.
I bet I watched three games over the final month of the baseball season and did not have a guilty feeling at all.
I have even sat down a few times over the course of the month to write and just had nothing to say.
I have a few ideas for things coming up and I feel back to normal for the most part.
I want to look at the Pirates,the annual look at the Hagerstown Suns on and off field,a post about the compelling television on Wednesday with the wild card on the line,C-SPAN's The Contenders and a look at one writer's opinion on the top ten wrestlers that I have seen,which might interest those of you that enjoy wrestling..

This blog only works when I need a venue to voice my opinions.
I lacked that last month for reasons listed and personal reasons that I'll keep to myself,however the voice is returning and I'm surprised that despite my less than normal number of posts,the visits remained pretty strong-let's see if we can zap this back up to earlier in the year,which saw record visits for six months in a row.

Thanks for listening and visiting....

Shawn

No comments: