Sunday, March 9, 2014

Boxing Challenge-Week 2

The Boxing Challenge with Boxing Undercard and R.L Malpica moved into a tie after the Saturday PPV as R.L outpointed me on the night...

I was at work,so no scorecard on my part for these bouts,which I did not see.

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez pounded Alfredo Angulo in the main event with a stoppage in the tenth round.
I earned three points for this fight-1 for the Alvarez win,1 for the KO and 1 for predicting the actual round.
R.L. added two points for the Alvarez win and knockout.

Leo Santa Cruz retained his WBC Jr.Featherweight title by unanimous decision over Cristian Mijares.
R.L earned two points for predicting the win and unanimous decision,while I picked up one point for the Santa Cruz win...

R.L.added one point for predicting Jorge Linares win over Nihito Arakawa.
I picked Arakawa,so earned zero points,but R.L picked Linares by split decision and the actual decision was unanimous.

R.L earned five points on the night to my four.
The current standings is a tie with each of us holding eight points going into next Saturday's fights on Showtime from Puerto Rico.

No comments: