Monday, May 28, 2012

A few explainations....

Been busy again as of late,so have not had as much time as I would have liked to stay updated here.
I also was unable to flag down a signal last night at work,so that contributed to no post then.
As you know,I am at the mercy of the free signal at the road office,so these things will happen from time to time.

I have not gotten to watch as many MLB games as I would like,mainly because of the Devils playoff run,but also because I have been going to more minor games as well.
The Devils have never made this type of playoff dent since I have been writing the blog,so I underestimated the conflicts between them and the Pirates.
Don't get me wrong-I am not complaining,just stating the cause of things...

I might even miss today's game against the Reds as I have to go to my parents to look through some things in their attic from childhood.
I am looking at this with some trepidation even though it might have its fun times as well.

I hope to take a brief look at the Pirates and Indians draft prospects in the upcoming days.
I know I never posted the Indians series,but I'll try to get at least the list up for future reference.
I also will be looking at Wednesday's NBA draft lottery and how it will affect the Cavaliers...

I did want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day.
Let's take a second to remember the heroes that have done so much in defending our country on this long weekend....

No comments: