Thursday, August 7, 2014

Q and A

Time for a little feature that we call Q and A in a very imaginatively name for the feature.
It basically takes the occasional question that we get in an email or a conversation and I get to stretch it into a post!

We start with this-
Shawn,
Why do you never seem to be at work?

Well,it does seem that way at times,but I work plenty.
I just happen to work at an agency that allows to use one's personal leave as they see fit.
Since I roll up a tremendous amount of hours from September to April,I choose to use them a lot during baseball season.\
Don't worry,I've got an eleven day in a row run coming up,so don't be too jealous...

Shawn,
                                               What happened to some of the trips that you planned for graphing this year?

This one is some of my own doing and the other was a calculated decision.
I decided to pass on the LPGA this year because I really didn't want to do it alone,since it was new to me and that is what it looked like it was going to be.
I decided to roll that money into New Orleans Saints training camp and that was a go until two things happened.
One was I was told of the restrictions doing the camp (no bags,nothing that was concealed even to carry items in) and that a meet the team session was the way to go.
The problem was that was not announced until late and I wasn't able to get to go on that date.
Then I was in the 11 day work run along with other commitments and I just decided to wait until next year since the Saints have signed a three year deal to open camp in West Virginia.
I hope to do both events next year!

Shawn,
            What's with the sudden interest in golf?

I wouldn't say that it's sudden,but I would say that it has grown.
I've always said that major tournament golf ranks near the top of my must watch television list (especially the Masters),but I've grown quite fond of the LPGA in the last few years,especially on weeks that my favorite male players are taking the week off of the PGA and Champions tour.
The best thing about watching golf (like baseball) is that you can watch and do other things (like work on this for example) without missing a lot of the telecast.
I quite enjoy it...

Shawn,
           Who do you like for the Browns starting QB job-Brian Hoyer or Johnny Manziel?

This is my second most asked question.
Simply put-Hoyer for now.
Hoyer deserves the chance to start unless Manziel beats him out decisively.
Manziel's off the field issues are besides the point-Hoyer is the starter to give Manziel a chance to develop even if that decision only lasts a few weeks....

Shawn,
            Do you forgive LeBron James for leaving now that he is back?

My most asked question by far!
Yes,I forgive,but not forget.
I'll forget,if he spends the rest of his career with the Wine and Gold.
He made a decision and he regretted it,despite winning those titles with Miami.
Everyone deserves a second chance-especially when he might to deliver a long awaited title to the most suffering fan base in the nation...

Hope you enjoyed this.
If you have other questions,toss them to me,I might take care of them here....
         


No comments: