Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Jessica Rosales Interview-Part Four

We conclude our interview with Jessica Rosales and thank her for spending some time with us.
Jessica has agreed to do the podcast in the future and I'm hoping to bring her on board closer to the big November bout between Golden Boy Promotions Canelo Alvarez and Roc Nation's Miguel Cotto to discuss the bout!


TRS: I rank you right at the top of the boxing hosts with Top Rank's Crystina Poncher,(who I'd also love to have here or the podcast) do you enjoy the hosting role or would you prefer more work from the corner?

 JR: Crystina is amazing at what she does, and I’m very flattered to even be considered alongside one of the top reporters in the game. I consider myself 100% a reporter and my work mainly consists of corner information. I am running around through out our fights…and I love reporting whats happening, keeping Beto (Duran) and Doug (Fischer) updated every chance I get and getting to interview whoever we have in attendance. I think if I wasn’t running around and doing that I would feel like I needed to be!! I've tried watching fights as a fan and I find myself saying “I wish I was sitting in that corner right now!” LOL But if the opportunity of a hosting position comes up with GBP I'd be more than happy to be a part of it but right now, ringside and in the corners…there’s nowhere else I’d rather be working on fight night!


TRS Thoughts on the PBC and their different format for television?

JR: I think everyone brings something unique to the game, and more power to them at PBC for finding a format that works for them…its become their model and they are doing a great job at it.


TRS: What's the best memory that you have from the GBP on FS1 run?

JR: Geeze, hard to pick one memory, we’ve had so many great moments on our show and so many great fights. I think I’d have to say our Memorial Day show from Ft. Bliss last year still gives me chills and our halloween show from Plymouth because I never thought I’d get to wear devil horns to work :)

TRS: Do you have hopes to do other sports or would you like to stay with boxing?

JR: I’m open to whatever…I’ve covered baseball, football, basketball, horse racing and can now add boxing to that list. So I’m not afraid of whats next! :) bring it.

TRS: Finally,what's the one fight that you would like to see made,if you could make them without any promotional issues and who would win?

JR: #CaneloGGG

I love Jessica's final answer and even thought I'm not a huge Canelo Alvarez fan,I'm rooting for him over Miguel Cotto. Say what you wish about Canelo-he ducks no one and a Canelo win means he will fight Gennady Golovkin. I have zero faith that Miguel Cotto takes that fight... Thanks again to Jessica for doing the interview

No comments: