Friday, September 4, 2015

Angry Food Review-Miller's Mustard

Why is this an angry food review?

Well,as I had mentioned the laptop seems to be wrapping up its lifespan,but once I'm able to get things rolling smoothly,it continues to buy me time.

So after I did the PPM,I decided to knock out a long overdue podcast with our college football preview and try to get it uploaded.
Of course,the PC shut itself down,while I was doing something at work and appeared to be DOA as 12 attempts to start Windows failed dismally.
In dismay,I tried again at home and on the second try-I got it working!
Here's the angry part-The podcast is gone.
Very upset after all that work.
I'm still working on things and Ryan is going to help me tomorrow,so hopefully it'll either be fixed or I'll be buying another one during the labor day sales at various stores,but that doesn't help the podcast any and all that work on a preview show that might never see the light of day is gone.

Earlier,this season at a Harrisburg Senators game,my buddy Mike Oravec bought me a hot dog (I do occasionally eat at Non-Hagerstown ballparks) and he put something that he described as "hot mustard" on it.
Not looking like mustard,but more like a dipping sauce or light jelly,I tried it and was stunned at how delicious it was!
It turns out that Miller's Mustard is based in Gibsonia PA and is a local standout.
Miller's comes in mild and sweet or hot and sweet (guess you know which I eat) and has not only an excellent flavor that's far from sizzling hot and an interesting texture as well.
The chunks of banana peppers add a little zip without the explosion of heat that some people just cannot take.
I bought a jar and the lovely Cherie and I quickly zipped through it because it's versatile enough to pt on almost anything!
Burgers,dogs,sausages and as a dip on about any snack food that you can imagine,Miller's hits the spot perfectly.

As a mustard lover of all types,as I've written about before,I'm not sure that I look at Miller's as a true mustard,but what I do look at it as is darn near indispensable in your fridge.
If you get a chance,pick up a jar of Miller's,even if you want to play it safe with mild!
Thanks to Fred Landucci for picking me up my new jar and to Mike Oravec for introducing me to a terrific product!

Until next time,whenever the PC allows..GRRRRR

No comments: