Yep,I'm back.
I took off time during my vacation and with only one day to go-it's time to catch up.
There hasn't been a ton of sports news,but I have plenty of items to write about including a potential new venture that I am very excited about.
I also have plenty of notes from the road to write about!
I've made trips to Lake County,Morgantown WV, the trip to the Appalachian League and a trip to State College PA.
It'll take a while to catch up on things,but I think I'm up to the task.
I also have plenty to say about a film that I've never seen based on a comic that I rate as my favorite ever-As the fellow on the left will give you a hint on the comic.
Longtime readers will remember this post on Floyd Lawton for more on the topic..
I also have football around the corner,so keep that in mind with previews and of course-the Pigskin Picking Machine and this year's host to be chosen,,
Add it all up and I have plenty of things and opinions to share coming up here.
Going back to work could be a phrase used on two fronts.
See you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohio State rolls past Ball State
Unlike that school up North that won over Western Michigan in the biggest injustice since the 1972 Olympic Gold Medal game in basketball...
-
Some people have just been unlucky in life. It's hard to call Jose Luis Castillo unlucky in his career. After all, Castillo was a t...
-
We return to the Forgotten Superstars universe with an actual "Superstar" by name as our latest entry in the series. The recen...
-
Last year as the ballots for the boxing hall of fame was announced, I wrote about two fighters that deserved induction and had not receive...

No comments:
Post a Comment