Sunday, December 30, 2012

Big Day?

I wanted to jot a few things down while I had a minute or two.

If all falls right today,I'll get to do something that I have always wanted to do-have a Strat O Matic league with face to face teams.
It'll be a five team league that will use the 1960 season and the drafttod is scheduled for today.
If it goes off,I'll be posting my team here with occasional updates...

Looks like Pat Shurmur and Tom Heckert will be getting their severance checks tomorrow as the Browns will not wait long after today's game in Pittsburgh.
Sadly,it looks like NFL Network blowhard Mike Lombardi for GM and one of many candidates as the new coach...

Those of you long time readers know how I feel about the Weather Channel since being bought by NBC.
Too many shows,the wrong personalities being pushed and the better ones leaving the company and just not enough focus on the weather.
The focus has become the brand such as naming of winter storms when no one else in the weather community does so and the latest gimmick?
The fantasy snowfall league where they draft cities rated on their snowfall.
How dumb is this?
It is harmless,but it takes away credibility and if you are looking for say - a weather forecast,silliness like this takes away time to find it!

Back tomorrow with plenty of Browns thoughts!

No comments: