Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another Florida Fade

A shorter post than usual-I'm just zoned out after a day in Altoona that was sandwiched in between work shifts (I'll post on my day tomorrow).
The New Jersey Devils lost a lead with seconds remaining for the second day in a row in Florida as this time it was the Florida Panthers forcing overtime.
The pain didn't last as long on this night as the Panthers scored in overtime for a 3-2 win.
Steve Bernier banged in both Devils goals (7 and 8 Power Play).
New Jersey returns home after three games on Monday against the Islanders.

Hell Raisers

1) The final minutes looked much like the previous night in Tampa.
Panicked and playing in fear.

2) Steve Bernier stepped up with a strong game.
Banging around the net and making things happen.

3) I was tired as noted,so I watched the game but not in the usual detail.My apologies.
Back soon with some notes on the Pirates in Altoona....

No comments: