Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm still alive!

A quick cleanup as I wanted to get something up.
I've been a bit tired and haven't had time to watch many games.
The Pirates have been on the West Coast and I haven't seen any of those games.
The Devils played Boston last night and lost,but I missed the beginning due to job one and the final period due to job two,so I see little sense in a recap.

I still have plenty to write about though,when I am motivated (maybe tonight) as I still have to write about the Browns newest addition,my Altoona trip,some graphing news from the first few days of the graphing season and tonight's Hagerstown Suns home opener with some more news on the Suns status in Hagerstown with thoughts on the supposed new player for the team and why I don't believe a word of it.

Talk to you all soon!!



No comments: