Thursday, March 12, 2015

I hate the Browns media-Cameron to Miami

It appears that as I worked on the Jordan Cameron article,the Browns have lost Cameron to the Miami Dolphins.
More on this as it breaks.....

Cameron signed with the Miami Dolphins on a two year deal.
I'm disappointed mainly because I had already put Cameron in the lost cause department and had my hopes unfairly raised.
I wouldn't want to be Cameron should he ever return to Cleveland for a game,but this could be a case of the media running with something that was not finalized.

Cameron's skills and ability are unquestioned,but as I wrote in the FA preview,he could be one hit away from being out of the game.
Meanwhile,the Browns still don't have a pass catching tight end.
Charles Clay won't be back with Miami after they signed Cameron,but the Browns will have to outbid Buffalo,who appears to have the inside track on the veteran.
I still think Jermaine Gresham would be a nice addition,but last I heard he was talking to the Raiders.
Lesson learned by me.When the Browns are the subject,tread cautiously.
Only in Cleveland....

No comments: