Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Podcast-Christian Giudice on Wilfredo Gomez

The podcast returns with author Christian Giudice on Hall of Famer Wilfredo Gomez.
Christian has written books on Roberto Duran and Alexis Arguello along with his current project on Gomez.
A note-I originally planned on talking about all three boxers on one show,but the show flowed so well just talking about Gomez that I have changed plans and Christian has agreed to do two more shows down the road to talk about Arguello and Duran on their own show.
I'm very proud of this show (other than one techinical flaw late in the show) and thanks so much for Christian for allowing me to speak with him.
I am also adding three youtube clips of Gomez,so those interested can see the Hall of Famer in action in three of his biggest fights.
Hope you enjoy it....







No comments: