Saturday, February 15, 2014

A forced break

A little bit of a forced hiatus as I was shoved into a multi-day work shift due to old man winter,who I would like kick into the retirement home for washed up weather systems!

Considering that and any posts would likely be those of a zombie,I decided to pass on a post during that time!

However,a belated Valentine's day or National Depression Day,if you are single, to the lovely Cherie.
Valentine's Day is really more of a day for non-married couples,but I do think that there is a place for it for the married pair as well.
As a not really overtly public person,We did a Valentine's lunch earlier in the week,but after a grueling time as noted at work,I decided to get some food for my two ladies that keep your troubled author functioning.
They deserve it for the problems that I bring to the table and it was the least that I can do.

I'd also like to wish a Happy Birthday to my mom.
When you think about the fact that without my mom,there would be no R.S. and as follows naturally no thoughts of R.S.
Mom has been struggling with some complications from surgery,but is just now getting a bit better and has returned to work.
Happy birthday and enjoy the day,Mom!

Finally,a few words on snow.
I don't care for it.
It's pretty enough,but the hassles of transportation,power outage worries and snow removal are all things that this mind doesn't need.
I know most people close to me and people that think they are believe that when I leave the gaping hole that is Washington County that my destination will be my beloved Ohio.
Don't bet on it-I hate snow and cold that much.

I plan on being back later today with another post,if possible.

No comments: