Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Danny Rosenbaum Interview-Part Two

Our interview with Nationals prospect Danny Rosenbaum continues with part two.
Today will cover Danny's thoughts about opportunity in Colorado,returning to Washington and a word on similar numbers in AA and AAA.

 TRS: Do you think that you would have had a better chance of making
Colorado had they wanted you as a fifth starter?



 DR:, Just because
I've been a consistent starter for my whole career. But the Rockies
had a lot of talented young starters in their organization.


TRS:What were the main differences in training in Arizona compared to Florida?



DR:Travel. Everything was close. There was plenty of things to do in our
down time. The type of facilities. Most stadiums in Arizona were new.
The Rockies ST stadium was probably the best stadium that I have ever
played in.


TRS: When you returned to the Nationals.what did they expect
of you? They knew I had a good spring and wanted me to continue with
it. They didn't have many lefties at the time so they said I had a
legitimate shot.


TRS: Did they tell you that you were going to AAA
Syracuse or did you have a chance to make the majors? 


DR: They really
didn't tell me anything besides they were glad to have me back.


TRS:
Your numbers at Syracuse were very similar to those at AA
Harrisburg.Did you look at last season as a success? 


DR: Yeah it was
decent. I had to feel my way through the season. Never really felt
like I had a consistent delivery. I didn't just feel right
mechanically.


Stay tuned for the next two parts of the Danny Rosenbaum Interview in the near future.



No comments: